Are you looking for flexible and cost-effective methods to manage the ever-growing demands of your manufacturing industry? Are you also looking for operational excellence and reduction in downtime? Your search ends here. The way forward is to “Discover the power of providing information where it is required”.
Until recently, it was difficult to imagine technology guiding real-world actions in industries. But the truth is, today’s manufacturing world increasingly relies on Augmented Reality (AR) Technology to provide information in every facet of its operations. AR provides the ability to attach media to scene objects. For instance, by using 3D augmented reality simulation, it is possible to experience design and possible scenarios before product realization. This goes a long way in defusing challenges and rework.
At Immersive gaze, we use AR to portray visual worlds with a high degree of realism that bridges the gap between training and operations. Starting from design and development right up to job assistance and training, our technology solutions play a key role in simplifying the life of your workforce. They add value to every step of your manufacturing process and the end result? Optimal performance where it matters most!
How our AR technology can be useful in an industrial setting?
Design & Development
Augmented Reality Services can enrich each and every phase of industrial design.
- The designer can easily explore and create mock-ups or prototypes to find the best ways to create a product.
- Decision-making time is cut down as concepts and options can be reviewed, adjusted and modified quickly.
- The result is rapid iterative design cycles with appropriate validation in the early phases of product development itself.
- Imagine being able to pan a machine with a handheld device and view the potential problem zones highlighted.
- Think of your employees being able to practice new measures in the safety of a simulated environment.
- Virtual entities or tools can be positioned near real assembly lines to indicate how each item is to be assembled or disassembled.
- Text or video clips can be used to convey additional instructions with reference to specific points or objects.
These are just some of the ways that the right guidance is made instantly available to every assembly operator and costly mistakes are eliminated.
Training & Marketing
Are you are a facing a challenge in training your workforce to be up to date with the technology, machinery and manufacturing techniques involved in the production process?
The fact is, technical jargon and drawings associated with assembly and maintenance are hard for the layman to interpret. By contrast, anyone can understand a life-like simulation and this is where our e-Reader app SSPARKL comes in.
- Be it an operation guide or an instruction manual, by expertly incorporating 3D animations and videos, interactive print, and graphic design, SSPARKL can help you create better visualizations and transfer knowledge to a greater extent.
- SSPARKL manages e-content in an ergonomic GUI, which is very user-friendly and can be customized by the end user to suit their reading preferences.
- SSPARKL also provides a device-agnostic interface.
- In addition, our team can help you brainstorm on AR technologies that work best to launch new products and create winning brand experiences in the marketing realm.